Forms and Applications

Iowa Resident Classification Application

This form is used by the Iowa College Student Aid Commission to determine eligibility for state-funded scholarship and grant programs. This form is NOT used to determine a student's residency for the purpose of tuition charges at postsecondary institutions.

This form must be returned to your school's Financial Aid Administrator. [Iowa Residency Form] (pdf)

Student Questions, Concerns and Complaints

In an effort to assist Iowa's students and families in their pursuit of continued education, Iowa College Aid has created the Student Dispute Resolution Form to document questions, concerns and complaints related to postsecondary educational institutions. [Student Dispute Resolution Form]

Student Loan Forms

Find loan deferment, loan discharge and loan forgiveness forms and more.  Read More

Printed from the Iowa College Student Aid Commission website on May 24, 2018 at 3:12am.