Course to College Registration
Please complete and submit this form to register your high school to participate in Course to College, formerly known as the 3-Step Process. Course to College is Iowa College Aid's school-based, college access program that includes:
- Early College Awareness (Resources available Fall, 2017)
- Iowa College Application Campaign in October, 2017;
- Iowa FAFSA Completion Initiative beginning October, 2017 through high school graduation; and
- Iowa College Decision Day on or around May 1, 2018.
- Summer Transition (Resources available Spring, 2018)
Each component corresponds with an important college-going step that must be taken by college-bound students: research colleges and careers, apply for college, file for financial aid, decide on a college and show up on campus in the fall!
Iowa College Aid will work with the contact prior to the initiatives to ensure that all required information is complete.