Student Dispute Resolution Form

The Iowa College Student Aid Commission (Iowa College Aid) has created this form to document concerns and complaints related to a school (a postsecondary education institution). Iowa College Aid accepts concerns and complaints from any student attending an Iowa school, regardless of the student's state of residency, and from an Iowa resident attending any school in the United States.

Iowa College Aid will review submitted forms and determine the appropriate course of action. Actions may include, but are not limited to: contacting the student, contacting the school in question and/or referral to another agency. In all cases, the student will receive written response to his or her dispute and the dispute from will be retained for Iowa College Aid's records.

Have you already received a case number from Iowa College Aid?

Printed from the Iowa College Student Aid Commission website on December 10, 2017 at 9:50pm.