Kibbie Grant (Iowa Skilled Workforce Shortage Tuition Grant)
Iowa residents enrolled in specified career or technical education programs at Iowa community colleges may be eligible for this grant program. The maximum Kibbie Grant award is one-half of the average Iowa community college tuition and mandatory fees per year for up to two years of education. Part-time students may be eligible for prorated amounts.
- Iowa resident
- Enrolled in at least 3 credit hours in a qualified program of study (pdf) (of at least 15-weeks duration)
- Enrolled at an Iowa community college
- Must demonstrate financial need
- The FAFSA is available October 1.
- Completed FAFSA Applications must be received by the processing center on or before July 1.