Iowa Vocational-Technical Tuition Grant
Iowa residents enrolled in career or technical education programs at Iowa community colleges may be eligible to receive this grant. The maximum award is $1,200 per year for up to two years of education. Part-time students may be eligible for adjusted amounts.
- Iowa resident
- Enrolled in at least 3 credit hours in a qualified program of study (of at least a 15-week duration)
- Enrolled at an Iowa community college
- Must demonstrate financial need
- The FAFSA is available October 1.
- Completed FAFSAs must be received by the processing center on or before July 1.