Constituent Request for Review
The Iowa College Student Aid Commission (Iowa College Aid) has created this form to document concerns, questions and complaints related to postsecondary educational institutions. Iowa College Aid accepts concerns and complaints from any student attending an Iowa school, regardless of the student's state of residency, and from an Iowa resident attending any school, regardless of its location.
Iowa College Aid will review submitted forms and determine the appropriate course of action. Actions may include, but are not limited to: contacting the constituent, contacting the institution in question and/or referral to another agency. In all cases, the constituent will receive written response to his or her request and the request from will be retained for Iowa College Aid's records.
By completing and submitting this form, I assert that I would like the Iowa College Student Aid Commission (Iowa College Aid) to review my complaint. I confirm that all information submitted on this form is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand and authorize that:
- Iowa College Aid may need to exchange information about my complaint with the institution referenced in this complaint and other relevant organizations.
- My school(s) will release to Iowa College Student Aid Commission any academic, financial or otherwise protected information about me that it requests of school.
- Iowa College Student Aid Commission may access my Federal Student Aid and enrollment history in the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS).
- I have the right to inspect written records released to the Commission about me.
- Submission of this complaint will be recorded and may be used for statistical reporting or other purposes.
- Iowa College Aid does not guarantee a resolution in favor of the student resulting from this submission.
*Indicates Required Field