The 2014 IFLiP Video CLiP Challenge starts NOW!
It's as easy as one, two, three! One... gather a team. Make sure that everyone has completed the Iowa Financial Literacy Program, consisting of 10 modules that include information on over 600 core financial literacy concepts. This is a great place to find and choose the financial literacy topic or topics that you would like to cover in your video! Two... create and submit a video. Videos should demonstrate the knowledge gained from the Iowa Financial Literacy Program. Be creative! Videos can be similar to the below sample video*, or even a series of vine-like video clips. Videos should be submitted by 11:59 p.m., Sunday, March 23, 2014 along with the Video Submission Form and Name and Image Release Form.
Three... be a winner! The judging committee will select a winner based on content of message, quality of video production, creativity and originality.
- 2014 IFLiP Video CLiP Challenge Informational Flyer
- 2014 IFLiP Video CLiP Challenge Guidelines and Rules
- 2014 IFLiP Video CLiP Challenge Video Submission Form
- 2014 IFLiP Video CLiP Name and Image Release Form
* Please keep in mind that this is a sample video only; it is not required that video submissions be formatted in the exact way as the sample video. View 2012 IFLiP Video CLiP or 2013 IVLiP Video CLiP winning videos for additional video samples.